The steel shell medium frequency induction steel melting furnace consists of intermediate frequency induction power supply units, steel frame furnace body, compensation capacitor bank, hydraulic station, Yoke, water cooled cable, control box and so on. Induction Furnace mainly application for Alloy Manufacturing, Aluminum Melting, Copper & Copper Alloy Melting, High Temperature Graphite Heating, Induction Heating for the Steel Industry, Investment Casting, Iron Melting, Precious Metals Melting, Rare Earth & Other Materials Melting, Recycling & Processing, Silicon Melting, Steel & Stainless Steel Melting, Universities & Laboratories, Zinc Melting. The equipment is applied to metallurgical industry, foundry industry, nonmetal smelting industry etc.,with the characteristics of high melting efficiency, good electricity saving effect, uniform metal composition, less burning loss, fast temperature rise and easy temperature control.
（1750℃）Molten metal can be melted per hour(T)
3 phase 6 pulse
Electric Configuration: DW15# Air Circuit breaker 4000A 1 Pieces ;KP Thyristors 6 pieces 3000A,3600V;KK Thyristors 8 Pieces 3000A，2800V；Reactor 1 pieces （reactance coil inner diameter 260mm）；Capacitors 1.6-2000-0.5S 24 plants；Induction Copper Pipe Dimension（50*30*5） 16 Round; Inner Diameter 1150MM；Furnace body height 2400MM；500 Squre Milimeter Cable 5.5M 8 sticks；Hydraulic station 350L
1.The capacity of the electric furnace is based on the density of 7.8 of the steel.
2.The melting time and tonnage power consumption are closely related to equipment matching power, raw material shape, raw material density and worker proficiency.
3.“Tonne power consumption (kwH/T)” is the power consumption of ordinary KGPS-BL shunt if power supply,the new KGPS-CL series intermediate frequency power supply can save electricity by 15% or more.
4.Our factory can design non-standard products with different power and different melting speed according to users' needs.
1. Under normal working conditions, the power consumption per ton of steel smelting is 550-600KWH.
2. the whole process of power factor is more than 0.96, and no additional compensation device is needed.
3. effectively control high-order harmonics, do not interfere with the surrounding electrical equipment, do not pollute the power grid;
4. the frequency adaptation range is wide, and the best resonance state is always maintained in the melting process.
5. Zero voltage scanning soft start mode can start or stop at any time, without impact on the power supply.
6. Quick smelting, low production cost, low pollution and meeting the requirements of national environmental protection.
7. It can be melted directly from the cold stove, the solution can be emptied completely, and the replacement of the melting material is convenient.
8. The power adjustment is flexible and convenient, and can be adjusted continuously and smoothly.
9. The furnace shell is made of steel structure or cast aluminum alloy. It occupies a small area. The furnace body is easy to turn over and dump. Manual, electric and hydraulic tilting methods can be used.
10. leakage alarm device, timely and effective protection of personal and equipment safety;
11. The lining ejection mechanism can change the lining quickly and efficiently, and improve the production efficiency.
12. Wide range of frequency adaption, quick smelting, low production cost, uniform temperature and easy control.
13. The furnace body is easy to reverse and pour, and the metal composition is uniform.
14. small area, effective control of high order harmonics;
15. The stability of the steel shell furnace is good, which helps prolong the lining life.
16. the noise is low, the working environment is good.
17. The function of steel shell is strong, not easy to damage and safe.
18. The unique water-cooled cable connection makes the water cooled cable move the smallest when it tilting, and improves its service life.
19. the function of the furnace cover is to reduce the heat loss to the lowest.
20. according to the different requirements of various metal smelting, careful design.
21. all kinds of induction coils, reasonable selection of copper tube wall thickness and specifications, thereby improving the utilization of electric energy;
22. The solid coil support design eliminates the possibility of inter turn short circuit and greatly prolongs the service life of the induction coil.
23. High performance insulation materials are used.
24. the coil around the magnetic yoke covered more than 50% to reduce leakage.
25. Use cooling ring at the top and bottom to prolong lining life.
26. The interturn clearance of induction coil is easy to maintain and is conducive to the release of water vapor.
27. To improve the working environment, a smoke dust collecting device can be used.
Efficiency and loss of medium frequency induction melting furnace
1、Heating loss caused by flow through the inductor: the loss is carried away by cooling water. This loss is the main loss of the system, which is related to the structure of inductor, the physical properties of furnace charge and the frequency of heating. The electrical efficiency is the ratio of the energy transferred to the heated workpiece and the energy that the inductor receives from the power.
2、Heating loss: the loss caused by the heat dissipation of the heated workpiece, which is only inferior to the inductor loss. The "thermal efficiency" is often used to describe this loss, and the thermal efficiency is the ratio of the net heat to the total heat that the workpiece receives from the induction coil.
3、Transmission loss: loss caused by power cables and busbars supplied from a variable frequency power supply to a load, usually between 2% and 7%.
4、Conversion loss: the loss of converter elements, filter inductors, commutating inductors and compensation capacitors in the power cabinet is generally between 2% and 5%.
Our factory intermediate frequency furnace has an electric efficiency of 62%, a thermal efficiency of 75%, a frequency conversion loss of 3%, and a transmission loss of 5%.
The basic principle of induction heating is adopted in the medium frequency smelting furnace of aluminum shell. "Induction heating" is the method of heating the load by induction current in the load itself by electromagnetic induction. The law of electromagnetic induction is also used e=W*-dΦ/dt.